Welcome to everything enchanting 🙂. Today, I am going to review Borghese Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for eyes. It claims to diminish dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles for a fresher and more lifted look. But did this eye-treatment help alleviate my under-eye concerns? To know about my experience with Borghese under-eye cream, keep scrolling down!
Borghese Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift For Eyes Review
Our lightweight, bestselling eye treatment helps diminish dark circles and puffiness + fine lines and wrinkles for a fresher, more lifted look.
Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes has a protective, triple-action anti-oxidation and moisturizing shield system to fight environmental aggressors. Dark circles and puffiness diminish, as do fine lines and wrinkles. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. (source: here)
What are the benefits:
- Shields against dehydration with Grape Seed Extract
- Protects against environmental aging with Vitamin E
- Neutralizes free radicals with Superoxide Dismutase
- Resurfaces skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles with MPG, a gentle alternative to AHA’s
- Moisturizes with a triple-action, maintenance system that includes Sodium Hylauranate, Fomblin, and our signature Acqua di Vita® Complex
Ingredients of Borghese Advanced Spa Lift For Eyes Lotion
- Grape Seed Extract hydrates and restores the skin’s moisture.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that fights free radicals and sun damage
- Superoxide Dismutase is a powerful antioxidant
- Acqua di Vita® Complex hydrates and energizes the skin
My Take On Borghese Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift For Eyes
Eye cream is a must-have skincare product if you are struggling with puffiness, dark circles, or crow’s feet. I have been using several eye creams for the past few years to reduce my dark circles. A few eye creams worked like magic, while a few turned out to be dud!
I do have health and sleeping issues (insomnia) that are causing fine lines and dark circles, I guess. Also, as I tend to lose weight fast, the area around my eyes gives an illusion of hollowness that ultimately looks ugly! For that reason, a good brightening and moisturising under-eye cream is an essential item of my skincare arsenal.
I was looking for a good, effective eye cream for my dark circles and puffiness. I spotted this eye-care product from the Roman Brand Borghese at the store and I knew, it’s going with me!
The Product Packaging & Texture- Look & Feel:
Borghese Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift eye lotion comes in a different packaging now. The one I have got from the SASA store, Hong Kong, comes in a cute, tiny, 15 ml transparent glass container with a sandalwood colored pump packaging. The product has a firm transparent plastic cap, thus no product leakage. The packaging bears information like product description and usage direction but has no ingredient list! I had to take the help of its official website to gather information about it. The product doesn’t feature a full ingredient list!
Borghese fluido protettivo advanced spa lift for eyes, the brightening & de-puffing eye lotion is an off-white colored product. It has a nice texture which is neither too runny nor is too thick and is fragrance-free as well.
How and when to use
To use this eye lotion, you are required to take only one pump of it and then pat it gently over your brow bones and under eyes. But make sure your skin is not dry while applying the eye cream. Also, do not use too much of this product as one pump is sufficient for both eyes. I usually apply other skincare products like moisturizers and sunscreens (day-time) after 30 seconds of eye cream application.
What it does-Performance Details:
Borghese fluido protettivo advanced spa lift for eyes is powered with triple-action anti-oxidation and moisturizing shield system, which contains Grape Seed Extract to defense against dehydration. It also has Vitamin E to protect against the environmental aggressors and Superoxide Dismutase to neutralize the free radicals. Besides its Triple Action Moisturizing Maintenance System that includes Acqua di Vita® Complex, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Fomblin helps keep the delicate under-eye skin look and feel hydrated, soft, and dewy.
Once applied, the lotion gets nicely absorbed by the skin. I quite liked its lightweight and fast-absorbing formula. Post usage, it hydrates, tightens and brightens the skin making the under-eye look visibly fresher, brighter, and smoother. But that’s all it does!
The product claims to have MPG (Methoxypropyl Gluconamide), a gentle alternative to AHA’s, which helps reduce the fine lines and wrinkles. It certainly tightens and hydrates the skin around the eye area, and true to its name gives a lift to the eyes. However, in my case, it couldn’t help with reducing the dark circles that I expected for it to have such powerful ingredients. My fine lines looked less noticeable, and the under-eye area was firm and plumped.
Things that I liked about Borghese eye lotion (Pros):
- Enriched with Vitamin E, C, and other great ingredients
- Perfect for the delicate eye area
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing formula
- Has no scent
- Easy to use and carry around
- Spill-proof packaging
- Hydrates and brightens the under-eye area
- Helps reduce puffiness
- Helps eyes look less tired
- Gives an appearance of lift to the eyes, temporary effect, though!
- Under-eye looks fresh and plumped
- One pump is enough for each application
- Product lasts long
- Great for people with no serious dark circle issues and for beginners who have just started using eye care products!
- Reasonably priced
- Available online
Things that I disliked about Borghese eye lotion (Cons):
- Although it has several beneficial ingredients, it couldn’t diminish my dark circles!
- The lift-effect results are temporary!
- The full ingredient list is missing!
Borghese EYE LOTION Review At A Glance:
Q. How is it packaged?
A: Borghese Fluido Protettivo advanced spa lift for eyes comes in a tiny glass container with a pump packaging mechanism.
Q. Is it travel-friendly?
A: I traveled with it without any fuss! I kept it inside my makeup pouch with other skincare and makeup products. However, I wrapped the lid tightly before tossing it in the bag!
Q. How is its texture?
A: Borghese advanced spa lift for eyes lotion has a smooth fluid texture with semi-thick consistency.
Q. How and when to use it?
A: As I mentioned in the article, you need only a pea-sized quantity of this Borghese eye lotion to apply under eyes and over your brow bones. Use it twice a day like in the morning and before hitting the bed at night!
Q. Does Borghese advanced spa lift for eyes lotion have any harmful ingredients?
A. The product doesn’t mention the full ingredient list! I threw the outer carton long back, plus forgot to take a picture of it. So not sure if the outer cover has all the information! However, I couldn’t find the detailed ingredient info on their official website. The key- ingredients of Borghese eye cream are skin-loving and targeted toward reducing fine lines, puffiness, wrinkles & dark circles, though! Read the full article to know more about the main components.
Q. What’s the current price of this product?
A: Borghese advanced spa lift for eyes brightening and de-puffing eye creme retails for $50 for 30ml (price may vary).
Q. Where the product was manufactured?
A: I bought it from Hong Kong and the product was made in the USA.
Q. Does Borghese ship internationally?
A: Currently (as of Nov 2020), they can accept international orders from the UK and Canada. Please visit their FAQ section to get more information on this topic.
Q. What’s the USP of this product?
A: The USP of Borghese fluids protettivo eye creme is its multi-tasking formula.
Suffice to say,
Borghese Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for eyes is the best under-eye lotion for fine lines and puffiness. Borghese eye-treatment is effective at smoothening the wrinkles as well as brightening the skin around the eyes.
But, is it the best eye cream or treatment for the nightshift workers? Yes, it is indeed! I have done nightshifts, and I am a night owl as well. Borghese advanced spa lift for eyes helped my tired eyes look fresh and well-rested!
If you are looking for a Vitamin E & C infused good moisturizing and brightening eye cream/lotion for your sensitive, puffy eyes, then Borghese advanced spa lift fits the bill!
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY READING THESE POSTS:
- 10 Best Online Skincare Stores In The UK
- Best Thoughtful Christmas & Birthday Gift Ideas For Women
- 10 Best thoughtful Mother’s Day Beauty Gift Ideas From The Body Shop
- best summer hair care products in the uk 2022
- What are the benefits of fruit enzymes for the skin
- A complete summer skincare guide for oily skin
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Review
- 6 Best National Parks in the UK to Visit This Summer
- What are the negative effects of technology on our health?
- What are effective ways to develop a healthy new habit
- What should you take to keep your gut healthy while traveling
- Best summer-ready outfits for women to invest in this season
- The ultimate hair care guide for summer
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Review
- Why you should use sunscreen daily even when indoors
- A complete summer skincare guide for oily skin
Have You Tried Borghese Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift For Eyes? Do Let Us Know Your Experience In the Comment Section Below.
Do not forget to show some love by sharing this content if you found the review helpful. Because sharing is caring ❤️