Did you know that Jojoba oil is one of the most versatile beauty oils? Since this natural oil is closest to the human sebum (the skin’s natural oil), it’s amazing for the skin. I love using natural beauty products for my skin and hair. So today, I’ll be reviewing the 100% pure moisturizing, expeller-pressed Jojoba oil from the brand NOW which is free of parabens, gluten and hexane.
NOW Solutions 100% Pure Jojoba Oil For Hair, Skin & Body Review:
100% Pure Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols.
✅ NOW® Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality.
✅ NOW® Solutions products are not tested on animals.
✅ Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
#parabenfree #nonGMO #vegan/vegetarian #glutenfree
Other Important Details:
Product Type: Oil (For face, body & hair)
Target Skin Type: All skin types
Price & quantity of NOW Jojoba Oil: $31.99 (price may vary)
Availability: Online & at stores
My Take On NOW Solutions Jojoba Oil:
Although I like using oils for my body and hair, my face literally hates oils these days. Doesn’t matter, if it’s natural or not, my facial skin is pretty sensitive to any sort of oil-infused skincare products! Hence, I used NOW foods jojoba oil mainly for my dry body skin and hair.
Product Packaging & Texture – Look & Feel:
NOW Solutions jojoba oil is available in 3 different sizes, I got the biggest size 400 ml one. It comes in a long, transparent plastic bottle secured with a flip top cap. The product features information such as product details, usage direction, price, etc. I packed it well when I moved from Hong Kong to London in 2019 and there was no product spillage. So it is travel-friendly if packed nicely! NOW brand says that their clear bottles contain UV light protectant, which is amazing!
Now Jojoba oil is absolutely an unscented product and is light yellow in color.
How To Use NOW Jojoba Oil & What It Does –
Like I said, Jojoba oil is multi-purpose oil and can be used in a wide variety of ways. It quite depends on your mood and needs, to be frank!
Since jojoba oil is blended with high amount of anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins, it soothes the sensitive skin and delivers hydration to the skin and hair. A tiny amount goes a long way when it comes to this oil. I used it daily as a body oil and finished it just a few months back!
As Body Oil:
To moisturize my skin, I would take a tiny amount of this oil and slather it all over my skin immediately after a shower. When applied on the damp skin, it quickly seals in the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated for a good period of time. During summer season, I didn’t have to run for body lotions post shower. NOW jojoba oil alone was enough to keep my skin moisturized all day long 😍! However, during colder months, my severe dry skin needed an extra layer of moisturizer on top of this body oil.
The oil does feel light if used in the right amount. Too much quantity will give you that greasy, heavy feeling, let alone breakouts! Hence, after a few seconds of applying the oil on my skin, I used to take a wet cloth and wipe off the excess oil. If you immediately wear a dress, the oil may stain it, so be cautious!
Can you use NOW Jojoba Oil on face?
Even though I never got that courage to use it as facial oil or makeup remover, I did use this oil to massage my upper lip area after waxing at home. It hydrates and soothes the irritating facial skin amazingly without any breakouts! Usually, I get pimples if I use even a drop of any oil on my face. Thankfully, I did not experience the same with this oil. Also, at times I tried removing the kajal (kohl) from my waterline, and it does a great job as remover, as well! It doesn’t sting or irritate the eyes 🤗.
As Hair Oil:
I am blessed with an oily and itchy scalp, dry hair ends. Now Solutions Jojoba Oil is perfect for moisturizing the dry hair ends whist balancing the oily scalp! I mainly suffer from dandruff and itchy scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoos or hair potion DIYs help keep the dandruff at bay but temporarily. NOW jojoba oil doesn’t help with dandruff or hair fall. However, it did soothe the scalp itching. A good massage with this lightweight hair oil relaxes the senses.
On days when I used to add this oil to my homemade hair masks, it would always leave my hair healthy and shiny post hair-wash.
Things I Liked About NOW Jojoba Oil:
- Expeller-pressed oil (Hexane free)
- NON-GMO, gluten free and paraben free
- Nourishes the skin and hair incredibly
- No fragrance
- A little amount goes a long way
- The product lasts long
- Nice packaging
- Lightweight formula
- Truly multi-purpose oil
- Can be used as a makeup remover
- Didn’t clog the pores in my case, hence no breakouts!
- It soothes the itchy scalp
- Provides healthy, shiny look to hair
Things I Disliked About NOW Jojoba oil:
- Not fast-absorbing! It takes a little time to get absorbed by the skin
- Not cold-pressed! If you are looking for cold-pressed oil only then you can skip it
- Too much product if applied on hair or skin, you may feel greasy!
- It may stain the clothes (I usually wipe off extra oil)
- Doesn’t control the hair fall
NOW Solutions expeller-pressed Jojoba Oil is 100% moisturizing and versatile oil suitable for all skin types. You can use it as facial oil, body oil or hair oil, either way it will nourish your skin and hair strands. NOW Solutions hexane-free, vegan jojoba oil is the perfect potion to treat your dull, dry, and damaged hair and skin.
Until next time,
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY READING THESE POSTS:
- My Daily Night Time Skincare Routine
- Kamill Intensive Hand & Nail Cream With Aloe Vera & Avocado Oil Review
- Mark & Spencer Lavender Moisture Rich Bath Essence Review
- MAC prep + prime moisture infusion serum hydratant review
- Forest Essentials Light Day Lotion Review
- The Ultimate Skincare Tips For Glowing Skin
- How to get glowing skin in winter?
- What Is Gua Sha Facial? Is It Really Efffective?
- SIMPLE Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion Review
- Innisfree Bija Trouble Face Mask Review
- BORGHESE Spa Lift Eye Lotion Review
- Simple NEW replenishing rich moisturiser review
- Age-defying male skincare routine. Men skincare guide 2022
- My latest Beauty, Fashion, Gadgets Shopping haul 2022
- A complete summer skincare guide for oily skin
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Review
- Why is keratin treatment good for your hair?
Have You Tried NOW Solutions/Foods 100% Moisturizing Jojoba Oil? Do Let Us Know Your Experience With Us In The Comment Section Below!
Also, do not forget to share this post with your friends as sharing is caring ❤️
Hey! Never Miss A Single Blog Post. How?
#Click the NON-AMP version located at the bottom of this site
# Scroll Down & Subscribe To Our NEWSLETTER!!